Wednesday, August 23, 2006

The Blue Screen of Death

Or so Dave calls it. My laptop died last night. One minute was working, the next minute I had nothing but the blue screen. My harddrive seems to be fried (I'm posting this from Dave's laptop). So, in addition to our internet completely sucking wind now I have no computer to even TRY to access the internet on. I will, of course, be able to use David's computer but now I have to share. I'm not so good at sharing - that's why we each had our own laptop.

Bottom line? Expect even less frequent updates from me. Oh, and if those of you who are reading this will drop me an email, I would appreciate it. When the harddrive bit the big one, it took my address book with it so I don't have anyone's email address anymore. I have a few committed to memory - very few - so drop me a line and I will add you to my new address book. And I will write them down on a trusty old piece of paper and try not to lose it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home