Thursday, April 21, 2005

I Scream, You Scream

We all scream for ice cream!

I forgot to mention that after our trip to Turtle Lake, Roland took Blaine and I through downtown Vake. Vake is the shopping district in Tbilisi, full of little specialty stores, chain stores (yet ANOTHER Nike store) and cafes. Vake connects up with Rustavali, which is another big shopping area. We were driving through downtown and I told Roland that I had heard there was a Baskin-Robbins in Tbilisi. Roland knew just where it was, of course, and we stopped and Blaine had a cup of strawberry ice cream - or as he calls it "pink ice cream".

Really, this city is charming and unique, but it also has just enough touches of home. I really like it here.

Stay tuned, we leave Monday morning for 2 weeks in Yerevan, Armenia. I can't wait!

0 Comments:

<< Home